The 5.11 Company Pant 2.0 are firefighter pants made from 100% cotton for superior comfort and heat resistance. The combination of versatile practicality and durable construction make them perfect for the job.
Under pressure, close to the heat, the Company Pant 2.0 helps you stay focused and ready. Designed with proven, station-ready features, this pant is certified to NFPA 1975 (2019 edition). It's constructed with a TOUGH COTTON™ finished twill and stitched with heat-resistant Firefly™ thread from top to bottom. Last but not least, the self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape helps keep your shirt tucked in, even if everything else around you is coming unhinged. Imported.
- Regular Fit
- Self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape
- Firefly™ thread used throughout
- Metal Prym® 5.11® logo snap with extra strong grip
- Any and all repairs and alterations must be performed by 5.11® or an authorized service representative
- 4 pockets
- YKK® Nomex® zipper with locking slider at front fly
- 4 hole melamine buttons that won't melt, burn, or crack, attached by cross tacking
- 100% cotton, twill, 7.8-oz, Tough Cotton™ finish
If you would like this item customized with embroidery or screen printing please contact our customer service team!
Normal delivery time is 10-20 business days. Rush service is available for 20% of the total price, this service is available during checkout. For quantities over 288 pieces please call the store for special pricing.