The 5.11 Tactical Stryke® Class A PDU® Long Sleeve Shirt delivers outstanding comfort and performance while on the job. Its double pocket design and water resistant, breathable fabric make it perfect for firefighting, emergency services, and other public safety occupations. Plus, it meets all requirements for class A PDU professional firefighter dress uniforms.
Engineered with input from operators in the field, the Class A 5.11 Stryke® PDU® Shirt takes high performance uniform wear to the next level, and is the superior foundation for your PDU® or Dress Uniform.
- 78% polyester / 22% cotton, Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop, 4.8-oz., Teflon™
- Teflon™ finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Hidden front zip closure
- Badge tab
- Epaulette kit
- Reinforced bartacking at major stress points
- Regular fit
- Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Superior durability, breathable comfort
- 5.11® Ready Pocket™ on chest for storing documents or a phone
- Pass-through mic access
- Camera/radio loop enforcement kit
- Triple needle stitching
- Melamine buttons won't melt, burn, or crack
Normal delivery time is 10-20 business days. Rush service is available for 20% of the total price, this service is available during checkout. For quantities over 288 pieces please call the store for special pricing.